nedelja, 10. november 2013

New Year Sakura Tilda

Morning everyone!
This is the last happy creation for this week at Live & Love Crafts but I'm sure we will all be making lots of happy creations in the next weeks too..


I chose some of my favourite papers for this card..
They are of course from the newest Maja Design collection - Vintage Autumn Basics..
I've also used some kraft paper and some Papermania textured cardstock..


I have played with lots of dies and as usual I just had to add some Tilda Tags..
I like to put them in these mini paper bags I have.. They are just perfect to hold a tag or two..
I've added lots of pearls and there's some Frantage on the tags too..
I've been dreaming of Tim Holtz's Torn Notebook die for so long and it's finally mine..


I've used my GoKreate dies for the card's shape..
You can see Tim Holtz's Distressed Doily die on the right..
This one's covered with some Shabby White Frantage too..
The sentiment is of course from Magnolia..
Have you seen the clip?? Love it!


All these amazing flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.. 
As you can see all the paper edges are distressed using a Tim Holtz tool and then inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.. They are machine sewn too..


And let's take a look at the gorgeous lace.. This one is called 'Estelle'.. Love it!
The doily is from my stash..
And have you seen the bulb? Sooooo cute..
I've used some Crackle Paint and some gesso here and there..


This is New Year Sakura Tilda from the Winter Wonderland Collection 2013..
Isn't she gorgeous??
I've coloured her with Distress Inks and reinkers.. As usual I stamped it with Archival Ink on 300g Langton aquarel paper..
The postmarks are from Magnolia too..
The Sakura flowers are covered with Stickles..
And again some Frantage around the image..


You should check out my other blog too.. You can find all the links to the products I've used there..

That's it folks.. For now..
Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs, Tina

6 komentarjev:

  1. Zelo je simpatična! Všeč mi je kako lepo si jo pobarvala. lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Totally beautiful! Fantastic coloring and gorgeous embellishments!
    Great job!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wowwww Tina, this is awesome. Such a fab creation. I'm in love.........
    Hugs, Yvon

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I love this one! You did a great job. Martine

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Your coloring is outstanding, Tina!!!!! WOW!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on becoming DT for Magnolia....BRAVO and so well deserved!!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši